|Home||» Products||» Organic Farms Fertilizer & Pesticides||» Vermi Compost|
Vermicompost is the excreta of earthworms, which is rich in humus and nutrients. By feeding these earthworms with biomass and watching properly the food (bio-mass) of earthworms, we produce the required quantities of vermicompost.
Advantages of vermicompost
Vermicompost is rich in all essential plant nutrients.
- Provides excellent effect on overall plant growth, encourages the growth of new shoots / leaves and improves the quality and shelf life of the produce.
- Vermicompost is free flowing, easy to apply, handle and store and does not have bad odour.
- It improves soil structure, texture, aeration, and water holding capacity and prevents soil erosion.
- Vermicompost is rich in beneficial micro flora such as a fixers, P- solubilizers, cellulose decomposing micro-flora etc in addition to improve soil environment.
- Vermicompost contains earthworm cocoons and increases the population and activity of earthworm in the soil.
- It neutralizes the soil protection.
SUNRISE AGRILAND DEVELOPMENT & RESEARCH PVT. LTD. All Rights Reserved.